Keyword Explorer - Tools: Keywords statistics
If you want to check the basic word statistics for a selected list of phrases, use the Keywords statistics tool in the Keyword Explorer.
The system will generate a table with the following statistics for the chosen keywords:
- average search number,
- the number of words in the phrase,
- cost per click (CPC)
- trend chart.
How to use the tool?
First, select how you want to enter a list of phrases into your system. You can import a list of phrases from a CSV file. or enter the phrases you are interested in yourself. Check the statistics for up to 10,000 phrases at a time.
Regardless of which option you choose, remember to define the country for which you want to generate statistics.
As a result, you will receive a report with the results of the analysis. The following statistics are available in the summary table:
- average search number - the average monthly number of searches,
- number of keywords - the number of words in the keyword phrase,
- CPC - the estimated amount that would be paid to click on a given keyword in Google Ads,
- trend chart, from which you can deduce, in which months a given keyword is searched most frequently.
Filter, table customisation, export
Do you want to check the statistics of keywords? Go to Senuto and check out the tool.